Today, learning has become an integral part of many organizations’ operations. Successful companies understand that ‘A company is just as valuable as its human resources.’ Forward-thinking companies understand that an employee given the tools, training, and knowledge to succeed is happier, more fulfilled, and will deliver more to the company. Before employee training became popular, company executives often feared that training an employee could equip the employee for the competition. However, with intensive research from different organizations, reports showed that 34% of employees are likely to remain with their companies for 5 years if they undergo top-notch skill acquisition and improvement training. Today, companies are striving to find out about LMS development, and the article how to develop learning management system from Riseapps covers the steps to be made to get an experience of the growth and yield of well-trained staff members.
- Enterprise HR Learning Management System Results in Better Employee Retention
- The system improves employee productivity.
- Reduces expenses and improves company profitability
- Enhances streamlined onboarding processes
- Optimizes compliance with industry-standard processes
1. Enterprise HR Learning Management System Results in Better Employee Retention
Employee retention is an essential factor in a company’s survival process. A company’s mode of operation and successes with clients and product availability is dependent on how well-trained its employees are. When an employee undergoes LMS enhanced training, she is first placed within a department that best suits her skills and personality. The proper placement is essential because employees have different character set, skill, and experience and a combination of these factors often determine if the employee will succeed within a department. An unhappy employee will certainly become happier if she is given the required training and tools to make her job easier and more accomplishable.
Enterprise HR learning cuts across all organizational departments and gives company policymakers the data needed to make informed decisions for improved output. LMS integration with your HR system gives a holistic, thorough, and elaborate representation of the big picture.
2. The System Improves Employee Productivity
Four factors often determine employee productivity:
- Is the employee naturally skilled to handle the project at hand?
- Is the employee within a supportive and objective team that will foster his ability to deliver?
- Does the employee have the experience and training to achieve the assigned goals?
Is the employee naturally skilled to handle the project at hand? Some companies fail because of loopholes in their HR system. They often hire people who cannot deliver—no matter how much effort is put into them. Some people are naturally equipped to run numbers, while others have shown a track record of successful project implementation in the design field. Enterprise HR Learning management system helps the HR team determine which position best suits an employee and what training an employee should have for improved productivity.
Enterprise HR Learning also gives the HR team valuable insight into the teams each employee works within. There are times when employee productivity will be down because Middle Management or an upper manager has personality traits that foster inconvenience and fear. Employees often do well when they work within a supportive environment. Team loopholes become easily visible to HR when they have data that can be used to track team performance on different variables.
A practical example:
Team X was assigned to handle Project Z under the supervision of Manger Y. Most members of Team X were noticeably unproductive with deadlines and creative solutions. The HR team evaluated the situation and realized that Manager Y has a history of bad records with 4 previous projects.
The analysis above is an example of how LMS integration with HR leads to invaluable findings. These findings can then be used to propose certain shuffling. Does an employee need more training? Does a manager work well with female employees? What’s the core reason for productivity breakdown in the organization?
3. Reduces Expenses and Improves Company Profitability
The enterprise HR learning management system improves profitability in the following ways:
- With a streamlined onboarding process, onboarding becomes more efficient and cheaper.
- Streamlined onboarding resulting from the HR enterprise system ensures that employees are placed within departments best suited for their skills. Employees also receive the training needed to perform and achieve assigned goals. Of course, productivity leads to profitability.
- Data redundancy leads to expense reduction.
- HR and policymakers will have access to charts, graphs, and analyzed data that can reveal trends and possible business opportunities—leading to expansion and eventual profitability.
- Workforce leakages can quickly be noticed and plugged in when a company has a sound HR learning management system.
4. Enhances Streamlined Onboarding
The streamlined onboarding process is essential HR. Instead of HR’s reliance on team members to evaluate, re-evaluate, and compare potential employees with the job requirement, the process can be automated. A potential employee’s data can be automatically analyzed by the LMS integrated system. This process streamlines onboarding, taking most of the weight from HRs shoulders.
5. Optimizes Compliance
Just last year, Facebook faced its biggest legal woe when it was sued by the Department of Justice for non-compliance issue. Today, companies understand that a compliance-related mistake by an employee can cost the company millions of dollars in fines and reputational damage. With online training and an organic learning process, a company’s employee can get the required compliance training needed to perform safely within their given roles.
The world moves at a digital pace. Today, things are different, and companies are expected to understand the demand and trends within the digital community. If your company still utilizes physical training, you may be performing below the optimal level. The CEO of Twitter and Slack announced that employees of both companies can now work from home ‘forever.’ The development cuts across major companies because of the extreme digitization the world moves towards. If you want to compete against the best, your employees must be well-trained and the most organic way to achieve seamless training is to institute a HR Learning Management System within your organization.
Image Source: BigStockPhoto.com (Licensed)