Remote jobs are the most searched topic on different search engines and job websites. After the chaos of the pandemic, most people prefer to do remote jobs that pay well. Turin ranks online jobs as “one of the best ways to utilize your skills from the comfort of your home”. Many companies have started to offer hybrid or remote work opportunities, while others hire only home-based workers.
Remote jobs work best for the people who have other responsibilities like studies or raising a family and cannot go to work actively. There are no boundaries to what you can do in a remote job because the opportunities are endless as long as you have particular expertise and skills. Students and stay-at-home parents can easily establish their work profile and apply for work-from-home jobs. As well as providing a sustainable salary, these jobs offer time flexibility. You only need to complete certain work hours in a week, which you can do whenever you are free.
Let’s look at some profitable work from home jobs that pay well.
The purpose of OnlyFans is to provide a safe platform for artists and creators to showcase their unique content. You can start an OnlyFans account and work whenever you want. You don’t need to spend a lot of money, in fact, you can have a look at OnlyFans for free to see how people make money on this platform.
If you love creativity, you’ll not only enjoy this job, but you’ll be able to make a living out of it. It is a flexible job, and there is no hard limit on work hours. Benefits and salaries depend on different features and the number of subscribers.
Up to $100,000 a year
The purpose of a virtual assistant (often known as VA for short) is to provide support to the company’s administrative team. The main responsibilities include scheduling meetings, answering calls, emails, SMS, and making travel arrangements. Familiarity with communication platforms like Slack, Zoom, and Skype is essential in this job. Junior virtual assistants work with different teams, while experienced ones can work independently without extra supervision. Usually, they are directly answerable to the employer.
Types of responsibilities and requirements for a VA job include:
- Booking tickets and accommodation
- Schedule meetings and events
- Contact list management
- Data organization through spreadsheets
- Competitive market research
- Communication services like responding to emails and calls
- Maintaining the social media page of the company
- Making documents in Word files plus working with spreadsheets to organize information
- Familiarity with technology is important like sharing data and schedules with a group of people,
- It is also good to have previous experience as a virtual assistant
- Organizational and managing skills come in handy because you’ll have to organize work events and meetings plus send reminders and updates.
- Excellent written and communication skills are important because you’ll be in contact with colleagues and other people constantly.
- Remember that time management is the key to fulfilling all the responsibilities of this job successfully.
Up to $67,000 per year
Remote Project Manager
Remote project managers maintain a team and lead to coordinate work tasks to accomplish an action plan given by the employer. This type of remote job requires a proactive and forward-thinking type of person, as you are leading a team from afar, and it often isn’t as easy for them to come to you with questions and queries. The remote project manager’s plan of action has to be clearcut and straightforward for the team to understand easily.
Usually, the main duties of this type of job include budgeting, establishing a timeline, and supervising every step of the project, so everything runs smoothly. For all of this to work, strong internet connectivity is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree in management or a relevant field is a must.
- Time Management.
- Previous experience in this field is a positive point.
- Team player.
- Able to lead a team to more efficiency.
- Able to work under strict timetables.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Able to motivate the team.
- Cooperate with clients to estimate project requirements and scope.
- Maintain a team and ensure their capability to solve specific challenges of different projects
- Submit progress reports to the client representative on a regular basis.
- Able to perform various administrative tasks like making budgets, maintaining expenses, and ensuring that all project requirements are fulfilled.
Up to $91,000 per year
Putting It All Together
To sum it all up, there are numerous online jobs out there that promise good benefits and salaries. But the important question is, are any of those remote jobs suitable for you? For instance, a night shift job pays well but it will not easy for everyone to do. The key is to clearly read the responsibilities and requirements for every job and make sure you are familiar with everything beforehand. If you still have queries contact the employer for assistance. Remember to put all the required skills for a job on your CV. Familiarize yourself with those skills and you’ll ace your work interview. Good Luck!
Comment below and let us know what other jobs you think should be included in this list.
Image Source: BigStockPhoto.com (Licensed)
Related Categories: Jobs, Reviews