What a delight! A sweet little baby is on the way, and you are invited to the baby shower. Perhaps the baby has already arrived, and you would like to send along congratulatory blessings. With a world of opportunity at the baby’s feet, there are a number of gift options, in place, for you to celebrate them, and their joyous parents, on this exciting new journey.
Books, Books, Books Galore
Some pediatricians believe that a baby can recognize his or her parent’s voice, while still in the womb. Armed with this knowledge, reading to baby, at all stages of their development, including while in utero, is a sound step toward encouraging a healthy, developing, brand new brain.
- Can’t Wait to Show You: A Celebration for Mother’s-to-Be by Jacqueline Boyle – is a sweet book intended for the mother to read while pregnant. It is even shaped with curves, to accommodate her growing belly, as she reads.
- Welcome Little One by Sandra Magsamen – isn’t just a book; it’s also a keepsake. There is room to insert various details about the baby, when she or he is born, including the baby’s weight, hair color, eye color, length, time of birth, the date, and location.
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown – is a beloved classic, and perfect for a baby’s nighttime ritual.
- Chica Chica Boom Boom by Bill Martin and John Archambault – is a fun way for baby to start learning its ABC’s. Filled with friendly cooperation, and rhythmic poetry, it will be one of baby’s instant favorites.
Baby Shower Gift Baskets
New moms get extremely excited when they see a basket filled with various goodies, intended for both the newborn, and themselves. These baskets are perfect for the baby shower, or sending love from afar, after the baby has arrived. When you order from a dependable and trusted site like Broadway Basketeers, you know that you will be getting premium items, wrapped with great care, and offered, tucked inside of splendidly designed baskets.
- Baby Einstein Gift Basket – Why not get baby started off on the right foot with this delightful assortment of goodies. Inside the woven wicker gift basket you’ll find: a Baby Einstein 12 Book Library, a Stuffed Panda or Sloth, a Stuffed Rattle, a lovely, soft, Hooded Towel that may be personalized.
- Little Safari Baby Boy Gift Basket – All decked out in blue, this basked is ready, and just waiting to be adored by the brand-new little guy. Tucked inside you will find Baby Keys, a Giraffe Plush, 2 Printed Receiving Blankets, a Minky Travel Blanket, Booties, Scratch Mittens, and so much more.
- Welcome Home Baby Girl Gift Basket – A delightful canvas tote, adorned with a pink elephant, embroidered on the front, holds newborn essentials such as a 30”x40” Baby Blanket, 11” Baby Girl Plush Elephant, and 101 Thoughts for New Parents Easel Book. Wrapped in organza, this is an exquisite, and adorable gift for any baby girl.
- Twins Welcome Wagon – Twins mean double the blessings! This darling mini–Radio Flyer Wagon holds double the necessities. It offers: 2 Minky Travel Blankets, 2 Rattle Teether Toys, 2 Plush Elephants, and a Gift Tin that includes a manicure set, and 2 Pairs of Scratch Mittens. It is a great gift for parents who will have to get into the habit of buying two of everything.
Nothing says, “Welcome Baby,” more than baby’s own personalized items.
- Personalized Baby Blanket – You can think big with all of baby’s stats filling the entirety of the blanket, such as First, Middle, and Last Name, Birth Weight in Pounds and Ounces, Birth Date, Birth Time, Birth Length, and of course, a newborn photo. Or, you may opt for personalization on a more discreet scale; a solid-colored blanket with baby’s name embroidered in a corner.
- Constellation Growth Chart – Now new-born’s can really reach for the stars. Simply by using a fine tip permanent marker, the child’s growth can easily be recorded up to 5’2” tall.
- Baby Book – When a year or two goes by, parents will remark about how quickly the time went. When in reality, the first couple of years of raising a baby are among the toughest, until they start to drive, of course. Help the new parents remember it all, with a baby book that commemorates every new milestone.
- Personalized Snow Globe – Celebrate baby’s birth with a charming musical, and light up, snow globe. Bound to be an instant favorite, and family heirloom, the snow globe serves as both a gentle nightlight, and a sweet little musical tune, to soothe baby into dreamland, nightly.
Precious is definitely the name of the game when searching for baby gifts. Cute, age-appropriate gifts will always be welcomed and appreciated. Do not forget the new mom and dad! A basket of sweet chocolate treats, or the gift of babysitting, will help them ease, even more seamlessly, into this magical time.
Image Source: BigStockPhoto.com (Licensed)
Related Categories: Gifts, Kids, Reviews