When the summer heat hits you outside, there is nothing better than coming home to a chilly cozy atmosphere within the room from your air conditioner. Then, what if your air conditioning Sydney system suddenly stops working? There is no way you could let it happen!
During such an air conditioner emergency, the presence of a portable air conditioner could be the perfect solution to fulfill your needs for cool comfort. The portable air conditioner provides more flexibility and convenience for you. It also comes in different sizes to match different situations and needs, so there is always an option out there for you.
What does actually make a portable air conditioner the perfect solution?
A portable air conditioner is a good practical option for your cooling comfort during hot weather.
- It is mobile, so you are practically easy to move the portable air conditioner from an area to another area of the house. It is basically more convenient and flexible to use around your home.
- No professionals required to install the portable air conditioner. It is very easy to be installed. All you just need is a window or sealed exhaust point and a bit of spare time.
- It is an ideal cooling alternative when you are renting a house, which unable to install a permanent air conditioner. Or, you could take the portable air conditioner with you from your old house to your current rental unit.
- The portability of a portable air conditioner makes it an effective cooling option for a single or smaller space, such as family rooms, bedrooms, and offices.
- A portable air conditioner offers a lot of handy features to increase your comfort and lower energy use, including programmable timers.
- You don’t need to worry much about the growth of mold and mildew, since most portable air conditioners are usually doubled up as dehumidifiers and can reduce the humidity in your home.
How does a portable air conditioner work?
A portable air conditioner works by pulling the warm air from the room, removing and expelling the heat and humidity, and filling the room with cooler and drier air. There is an in-built thermostat in the portable air conditioner to ensure the temperature set in the room is consistently maintained.
Well, a portable air conditioner works most efficiently in its immediate space, which makes it ideal for small-sized space like your family rooms or bedrooms. This is all due to its more compact size and one-directional airflow.
If you are still hesitating whether you should get one…
A portable air conditioner offers plenty of handy features, which can save you money and keep your home cooler comfort.
- Programmable timer and sleep settings
There is a programmable thermostat timer where it allows you to pre-program your air conditioner to turn on and off in a specified time, which can save you time and money. Some units also allow you to set a specific temperature to have the machine turn off once it is reached the temperature. You can also set a timer where your air conditioner has to start cooling at preferred times or duration throughout the day. There is also a sleep setting that can maintain the ideal temperature in your home while you are sleep.
- Reverse cycle
Just like a split-system air conditioner, there are some portable air conditioners that offer reverse cycle where they can be cooler and heater at the same time depends on the weather.
The portable air conditioner features a self-evaporator where it ensures to evaporate the collected humidity and moisture from the room. This way, you won’t have to constantly empty the collected water out.
As explained, the portable air conditioner is equipped with a dehumidifier feature to remove the dampness from the air. This feature eliminates the excess humidity and vapor that makes a room uncomfortable and can prevent the room from any mold and mildew growth.
- Air purification and odor removal
Another feature that comes in a portable air conditioner is air purifiers. This feature uses a filtration system to remove harmful pollutants like dust and bacteria to create a cleaner, healthier and more comfortable environment. There are some units that come with an odor removal feature, which allows removing the smell of unpleasant odors inside the house.
As you can see, there is nothing else to prevent you from getting a portable air conditioner for your home. It is certainly a great choice that can help you save money and keep your home cold. Call your reliable Commercial air conditioning now!
Image Source: BigStockPhoto.com (Licensed)
Related Categories: Home, Reviews