Alright, let’s get this straightened out – there seems to be a lot of confusion over what to call the tiny arrow on your computer screen. A lot of people refer to it as the mouse, but it’s actually the pointer, or cursor if you prefer. Now that we’ve straightened that out, I’m going to drudge up new confusion with the Mus3 mouse. This wireless mouse is shaped like the on screen pointer, and despite its odd shape, it fits comfortably in your hand. The Mus3has one button at the tip, with a scroll wheel that also serves as the second mouse button behind it. Now, let’s go over this one more time…. which one is the mouse, and which is the pointer?

Related Categories: Tech, Work
Check it out