Did you know that cats sleep 70% of their lives? There may not be any scientific evidence backing this, but we’re pretty sure the other 30% is spent scratching up furniture. The ScratchKabin is designed to accommodate both. Lazy kitties can spend the bulk of their days resting inside this cushioned cabin and when they wake up they can scratch their itch to—well—scratch. The outside of the ScratchKabin can be vacuumed and the cushion inside can be removed and washed (since shedding is something they do 100% of the time). And as if your spoiled cats weren’t getting enough of their needs met, the ScratchKabin has a spot for you to add a dangling toy.


Related Categories: Pets & Animals
$83BUYBUY ON AMAZON?
Incredible Things