The high street is often reported in the media as under threat. Every week, stories emerge, showing that consumer spending is down. Many critics point to the rise of online shopping and tax breaks for certain online retailers contributing to its demise.
They are probably right. Which means that if you have a bricks and mortar store or have an online outlet that you want to bring to a bigger audience, you need a means of getting your marketing message across fast. The good news is that there is a way to do this.
Visual LED Screens to the Rescue
Visual LED screens offer a solution to several problems. Thanks to their all-weather capability, they can be used both inside and outside. Consider:
- You need to get customers through your door. Visual displays that move catch the eye arguably more so than a window display.
- You need to get the word out about your business. Using a precise location can show your brand to thousands of people, many of whom are looking to buy. This is particularly good for special offers and to show seasonal products.
- You can use LED screens inside your store. They are very good at highlighting a new range of products or a special offer.
- Thanks to the video options, you can highlight more than one of your offerings.
- Screen sizes can be adapted to space. You can have a massive screen that can be seen at distance, or more subtle displays inside your store.
Good LED screen manufacturers often have a very precise and professional setup. This includes:
- An experienced and well-drilled crew who assesses your needs and provides advice on how to achieve your goal. Once agreed, the team gets to work building your LED screen.
- The better manufactures of LED screens build frames from scratch. This means you can have a custom size which is important to fit into your desired space. Once the structural components are assembled, the team will move on to the electronics.
- The electronics are chosen to meet your needs. This is a delicate part of the operation and the most important. These components are carefully assembled and tested.
- The screen and the electronics are fine-tuned. Once all systems are a go, the structure is added to make a complete screen.
- After a final test, your screen is installed where you want it.
If you want more information, VisualLED offer valuable advice on this kind of advertizing.
Concerts, Conferences, Events
LED Screens are not just for stores. Like most digital technologies, they are continuously developed. You would have seen large LED displays at concerts of every musical genre and indeed at most events. This helps to bring the whole thing alive, projecting the entertainment and information to the back row.
Here, lies another business angle where you can use them at conferences and events. It is not always possible to pack everyone into a conference room, but you can show your event via LED screens to other rooms and halls. This enables everyone to see keynote speakers, and to feel part of it.
Showcasing at Trade Shows
As well as concerts and conferences you can showcase your offerings at trade shows. This can be expanded to showing your product and services in action, and to showcase testimonials from satisfied customers and clients.
If you can show how your solution solves a specific problem, so much the better.
The technology facilitates using screens of all sizes. They can be networked together, which catches the eye.
Controlling your Screen
The better LED vendors give you full control over displays. Often this is done from a laptop so your LED message can change with the pace of your business. This is invaluable and keeps you current in the eyes of potential clients and customers.
Final Thoughts on Big LED Screen Displays.
There can be no denying the high street is feeling the pressure. It is unlikely to die out entirely simply because people enjoy getting out to the stores. It is, however, getting more and more competitive. This means you have to use better marketing techniques to generate sales. Visual LEDs with their power to attract attention and to sell are going to be increasingly important to the high street store.
In the past, some have relied on apps to get attention to their high street store. This has some relevance, but not everyone has data switched on when they are out and about. LED screens have no such limitations.
LED screens are not the only marketing aspect that will get your message out there, but as the world becomes more competitive, its value to your business increases daily. It is fair to say we have reached a point where you cannot ignore this technology.
If you want to get the word out to promote any aspect of your business, consider LED screens.